Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Been so busy

Hey, I know its a long time since I did a new post, but we had a hard time in the winter.
Here is the story, our goat Grace died one night because our shelter fell on top of her, but her baby was fine.The baby was with his dad (Jake) but Star,our young male, was in the fallen shelter, my dad managed to dig Star up and bring him in the house. I got the baby and carried him in the laundry room with Star. Star looked like a popsicle, my older sister kept Star warm, and Star lived, but we had to hand feed the baby.  

Here is the real reason the shelter fell, a few weeks ago it was very windy, so windy the shelter
was blown a few feet away in a position that made one side very weak. The snow made the shelter
fall to the weak side.

Here is some happy stuff! My two sisters and I got some parakeets! I will do pics soon.
We got some more land, we are going to make the horses and goats pasture bigger.
We might get a cow, we are still going to get chickens. I'm breeding our rabbits for selling!!
Well bye for now :)
Love
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kate! It's wonderful to hear from you again. :)
    That's sad about your goats, and happy about your parakeets! I'm excited to see some pictures.
    Love,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete