Sunday, March 2, 2014

Friendly Plans

So I know I talked about some of my plans on the last post, but here's some more.
On my YouTube channel I plan on doing how to saddle up a horse.
Maybe how I trained my goat to pull a cart. Oh hopefully I
can do a tour of our land.

Here's a update on our current animals-
(Horses) Abby, she is the horse on my blog header (we ride Abby more)
 Oreo (she's just a friend but we can still ride her) (Abby's mine)
My dad got me a new saddle, so my sister can ride Oreo with the old saddle.

(Dogs) Chico and Dolly
Chico is a pug chihuahua mix, you can see him on the side, he follows me everywhere.
He sleeps with me, people say he loves me, I think so too.

(Cats) Pounce A Lot and Lucy.
(Rabbits) Muffin and Lucky
(Goats) Jake and Grace and Star and a new born (who has no name)
I think I'll train the new goat to be a pack goat.

We are planting seeds in our greenhouse, and once they grow big we'll put them in the garden. 
We want to learn to can our food too, so we'll be ready for a disaster. 
We are going to get chickens, guineas, maybe ducks.  One day, we would like to get a mini cow.

 Oh my sister and I have been making fires outside lately too!

If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer.

Love
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate!
    Your videos you're going to put on YouTube sound like they're going to be a lot of fun. You could also put a video on of you and your sister making a fire!
    The names for all of the animals are so cute. I bet Pounce A Lot lives up to his/her name! :)
    ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinating life Kate!! Love all the names and love you!
    Brit

    ReplyDelete