Tuesday, September 3, 2013

More Friendly Miniatures - Back to School

I made some pencils and colored pencils with a mug for them to go in.


The difference between pencils and colored pencils.
A mug to store them in.
A ruler.
To make a pencil. I cut a toothpick to size,
and color the middle with a marker.
I got a pink high lighter to color the top
for an eraser. I got a black marker and colored the
point. I got some silver ribbon to glue on the eraser. So next, I paint it with clear nail polish.
Let it dry and you're done!


For a colored pencil, you color with a marker the whole thing
but not the point. Take the same marker and color the point
and you're done.
 
Most of these can be found on the youtube channel, MyFroggyStuff.


2 comments:

  1. Does it take you a long time to make all of these, Kate? You certainly have a good dose of patience to make them all so detailed and realistic. Brava!

    ··Audrey··

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make stuff in less than an hour.
    Thank you!
    Love
    Kate

    ReplyDelete